Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Day After

Due to the intense pain and lack of sleep on Friday nite I didn't shoot a photo of how my thumb looked on Saturday morning. You can refer back to the first thumb photo since it looked pretty much like that. The pain was intense enough that I took my wifes advice and decided to go to to Kaiser for some medical treatment. The xray showed no broken bones but I dig get a uggghhh! from the nurse when she looked at it. The Dr. did a nice hole in my fingernail to relieve the pressure but it sure did hurt all day. Going to sleep was a pain but I woke up feeling much better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have to say that the second day was the most painful for Doug, and he was stubborn about taking any ibuprofin. He did go to the urgent care at Kaiser, though.

Anonymous said...

How many wifes do you have? Did they all give you the same advice?

- Regards, H in Ohio.

PrettyNoiseLab said...

Only 1 wife :) She just likes to post.